WHAT WE ARE DOING
From increased precautions in the truck and in your home, to mandatory resets for our drivers, we are eager to help with your moving needs.
· Crews have been provided hand sanitizer and are to use it before and after entering every home.
· Face coverings are available on every truck should you or your municipality request it or require it.
· We are encouraging no handshakes when we enter and leave the home.
· Thermometers have been provided for periodic use to monitor any symptoms if needed.
· Any employee feeling ill has been instructed to stay home and seek medical attention.
· We respect clients who prefer to remain in another room while we handle the relocation. Minimally, we ask for social distancing of at least 6 feet.
· We continually monitor government and industry updates and create protocol as needed.
· We are happy to work with our clients if delivery is not feasible due to the virus. Please reschedule your move if you feel that you have been in direct contact with a known COVID-19 case or if you are feeling ill.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
Many of our amazing customers have asked us how they can help. Our response is simple: Although we don't expect anything and we are fully prepared for any challenge on the road, any level of assistance is appreciated.
In some areas, our drivers still struggle to find available food/dine-in restaurant options and occasionally experience limited accessibility to truck stop showering facilities. When travelling overnight, we do provide hotel accommodations for the crew. No additional costs incurred during this time have been absorbed by our rates. Additionally, no rate increase is planned for the foreseeable future. We are very grateful to our many clients that have offered everything from showers, hot meals, to-go bags, water bottles, restaurant gift cards, and more.
If you would like to tip your crew; the gesture will be greatly appreciated. We are a service industry. Tips may be added to the credit card on file and we will split it amongst the crew.
Thank you for your continued support and patience during this time. Your Relocation Specialist will be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.
Don't leave your relocation to just anybody. Turn to a licensed and insured moving company that's been in business since 1988.
With Gator Moving & Storage Co on the job, you can be confident that your stuff is safe. We go above and beyond to ensure your items are packed securely. We also work around your schedule and budget to provide moving services anywhere locally in Gainesville, FL or long-distance around the nation. Gator Moving & Storage is here to make your move a cinch.
We're not just any moving company from Gainesville, FL. We pride ourselves on offering the best moving services you've ever experienced. When you hire Gator Moving & Storage, you can count on:
At Gator Moving & Storage, we're all about building relationships and providing the best service possible. We want our clients to know that their property is in good hands at all times. You can count on us for moving services, storage and third-party logistics. No matter what you need for your relocation, our team can provide it.